[PLUG] Ubuntustudio

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Wed Sep 22 23:28:24 UTC 2010

jen montserrat wrote circa 10-09-22 04:14 PM:
> I have used (and still do use) Kino and its actually a pretty decent
> program.  Learning the proper way to cut, splice and edit is slightly
> different but once one gets it then its a snap.  Solid enough to keep me
> safely away from the Windows environment.

+1 for Kino.  I postprocessed all my bike videos with it.  Of course,
since I've never used any other video editor, I have no idea how it
compares with other stuff.  But for a clueless, permanent noob like me,
it worked out great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gepropella#p/u/10/Y_9X4lGywLU
http://www.youtube.com/user/gepropella#p/u/9/aBkgnzXj6Eg