[PLUG] Where To Install PHP PostgreSQL Driver?

Michael Ewan mhewan1 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 15:28:59 UTC 2010

On 9/25/2010 3:24 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>     Hokay, ... I'm going to use CMSmadesimple for our Web site makeover and
> I'm stymied on where to install the php-pgsql driver (postgredb.php, and
> postgre.css). Help appreciated!
>
>     I'm installing on /var/www/htdocs/cmsms/ to learn and build the site
> before migrating it to the real world.
>
> Rich

I'm not familiar with that particular CMS, but the driver would go
somewhere that Apache can find it.  The css would need to go where the
CMS can find it.  Is there a search path configuration for
CMSmadesimple?  Have you considered Drupal instead, very easy to install
and supports PostgreSQL out of the box.