[PLUG] translation please

dfhubbard at freegeek.org dfhubbard at freegeek.org
Mon Sep 27 04:17:09 UTC 2010

Hi

I need a translation in ordinary language.  I tried to open newsletter and
received the following error message

Download Error
/tmp/09Sept-Oct-2010_MMMnews.pdf could not be opened, because the
associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in
your preference.

The last newsletter I received from this group was before my upgrade to
lucid and I did not have any problems opening it with my default document
viewer at that time.

Sooooooooo what do I need to do?

Thanks
Debra

PS when I got home and continued my system update, it just continued on
from where I stopped it at the end of the Linux Clinic last Sunday.  It
only took about another 1/2 hour.