[PLUG] Video cards...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Sep 30 01:31:19 UTC 2010

I find it hard to believe that noone is dealing with the what video card
do I get issue.  I've provided my specs, Intel D845PEBT2 motherboard,
but noone so far has commented.  I've also mentioned that I don't want
anything that requires proprietary Linux drivers, but again noone has
commented.  I've even attempted to make the question easier by asking
what should I get into that is more modern, but still no answers.
I don't trust Google because it has misled me in the past.