[PLUG] Do I have the wrong Java for Desire 2 Learn?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 04:09:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:33:51 -0700
Matt Bangert <mattbangert at gmail.com> dijo:

>What version are you running?  D2L works for me, java version
>"1.6.0_24" with Google Chrome.

Firefox says it is Java(TM) Plug-in 1.6.0_22. I don't have Chrome, and
I don't think I want it.

Since my original post I managed to get Opera to download the file and
automatically open it in Adobe Reader. Hopefully that will continue to
work. But I'd still like to get Firefox to work correctly. What is
weird is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and
sometimes it doesn't work at first but then half an hour later it does.