[PLUG] Resolving Local Web Site Access Error

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 04:41:51 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 04:40 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:

>     I was trying to access http://localhost/cmsms/index.php.

Yes. That's what I was talking about. What I would need for something
like that is a link from localhost/index.php that opens
localhost/cmsms/index.php. I think this agrees with some of the other
advice the list has given. If all it was was an html file, you could
drag it into a browser and it would work. Because it's php, it has to
follow the DocumentRoot route, which is most likely localhost/index.php.
At least, I think I have that right.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens