[PLUG] Clinic this Sunday!!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 01:29:05 UTC 2011

Yes, it's this Sunday again, April 17, 2011! It's at Free Geek, 1741 SE
10th Avenue in beautiful east side Portland! It starts at 1 pm and ends
at 5 pm.

Bring your computer with Linux problems and we'll replace them with
brand new problems! Bring your evil operating system and we'll replace
it with a lovely Linux system! Or come and help others solve their
Linux problems. Or come to ask questions. Or just come and look over
shoulders to see what it's all about.

We have monitors, keyboards, meece, and a few other devices. All you
need to bring is the box. And we have the latest versions of major
distros that we can burn to CD for you.* We'll even have coffee and
probably munchables. And mostly we'll have fun!

*The latest Ubuntu that I have is 10.10 because 11.04 won't be released
until April 28. If someone wants the current release candidate I'll
download it; otherwise I'll wait to add 11.04 to my library on the
28th. Of course, I also have 10.04 for those who want to stick with LTS
versions.