[PLUG] Looks like the Website's been cracked

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:27:23 UTC 2011

Sorry about that, see my other post (RE: possibly a cookies issue).

I was going on the assumption, as several others did, that you were running
Windows at that point and had a malware infection.
Malware Bytes is a Windows anti-malware program, thus is useless on Linux.
It is one I recommend to all my Windows using friends/family/acquaintances
etc (those who are unwilling or unable to use Linux, or at least Mac...).

Your first post just said gibberish Chinese, which many of us took as a sign
of an infection, and not literally a Chinese translation problem.

La Volpe di Fuoco is "Firefox" in Italian (or as far as Google translate can
give me anyway).  I have been playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood which
takes place in Renaissance Italy.... so sorry about that ;)  It is not a
suggestion for a program to run.

Since you are getting persistent Chinese issues it seems like it could be a
cookies problem, or something along those lines.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight