[PLUG] Problems with Virtual Box

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:01:49 UTC 2011

I recently took a networking class and successfully installed Windows Server
2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Fedora 13 and Ubuntu 10.04.  All
without issues.
I was using Kubuntu 10.10 as the host.
Which version of VB are you using? Version 4 has made a lot of changes that
make it easier to use and to backup and export VMs.
If you post the settings you are using for your VM, I will happily try to
copy them on my machine and see if I run into any issues.

Jason