[PLUG] grub2 error

Shane Keene shane.d.keene at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:57:04 UTC 2011

Hello all. Please forgive me if this query is overly verbose.

I have a multiboot system that I built yesterday with the following
installed in this order:

Windows 7
Linux Swap partition
Ubuntu 10.10
Fedora 15
openSuse 11.4
Debian 6

Everything works fine except when I try to boot into Fedora or Debian I
get the following: error: invalid signature. When I hit any key I get
returned to the boot menu. I am a complete and utter noob when it comes
to grub so please pardon my ignorance. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

In case it helps, here is the contents of /etc/grub.d/40_custom

--------------

#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
# This file provides an easy way to add custom menu entries.  Simply
type the
# menu entries you want to add after this comment.  Be careful not to
change
# the 'exec tail' line above.

menuentry "Fedora Loader" {
set root=(hd0,7)