[PLUG] Wireless broadband and Linux...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sun Aug 14 00:38:21 UTC 2011

Okay, I checked out Clear which has a great 4G package, but
unfortunately it doesn't cover 97201 or 97056 yet.  I'm on the list
though for when it becomes available.  I hope that list grows enough to
convince Clear to expand to Portland and beyond.

I wish Comcast would reconsider their pricing policy.  Penalizing
customers for staying with you seems ludicrous.

Christmas is the magic date when I have to change.  Either I drop
Digital Voice service and continue with cable Internet or I do something
altogether different.

What does Android cost and who offers service for it?