[PLUG] A Hardware Question [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Aug 21 22:58:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011, Larry Brigman wrote:

> Was it connected via a VGA cable?

Larry,

   Yes. That's been adequate for years so that's what I continue to use.

   Trying to adjust the color is a major PITA, though. Everything is a bit
too blue (or grey), but when I try to use 'user' color moving from R to G to
B doesn't want to follow the button illustrations in the quick start guide.
Having language-neutral pictures sometimes fails to clearly communicate.
I'll see if the colors adjust after a day or so.

   I bought this one from Newegg and ENU carries this brand, too. Never heard
of Hanns-G before.

Thanks,