[PLUG] Linuxfest Northwest / LUG list

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:59:40 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
  I am trying to help compile a list of LUGs in the Pacific Northwest.  The
list will be used to help promote the annual Linuxfest NorthWest held each
April in Bellingham, WA.

If anyone knows of other LUGs around and has any contact info for them, I
would appreciate it if you would either respond to this mail or update the
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0AtmurxwGf0K2dHo5eGxOeXRTWHhJYjJBZWtEVTZFZmc#gid=0>
.

I am also trying to get a feel for any interest in having a bus from
Portland/Corvallis area to the Linuxfest. How many would be interested if it
were free and how many if it were ~$100 round trip.  I am not asking for a
commitment, just to get an idea to see if it is worth pursuing.

Thanks for any input,
 Jason