[PLUG] A Hardware Question [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 22 10:40:49 PDT 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Galen Seitz wrote:

> You probably want a DVI-D Male to DVI-D Male Cable.  I believe that's the
> one that is most commonly used to connect a PC to a monitor.

   Thanks, Galen.


More information about the PLUG mailing list