[PLUG] A Hardware Question [RESOLVED]

Neal nsedell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:25:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Galen Seitz wrote:
>
>> My best guess as to your sharpness issue is either a poor quality
>> cable or the LCD not being driven at its native resolution.
>
> Agreed, and I'd lay my money on the latter.

Thirded.

Switching from an analog VGA cable to a DVI-D cable should be a HUGE
improvement in clarity if you're using the native monitor resolution.
And no more annoying centering issues either. Ever. Once you go DVI
you'll never go back (if at all possible).

Rah rah, sis boom bah, gooooooooooooo DVI!  :)

Not really a cheerleader,

NealS