[PLUG] Apache mime types?

Jason LaPier jason.lapier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:50:13 UTC 2011

Have you tried forcing the type using AddType? My guess is the mime type is
going to remain similar to tar (since that's what ova really is), but maybe
the addition of a file extension will help?

AddType application/x-tar .ova

I don't know if that will work, but it's the first thing I would try.

- Jason