[PLUG] NX and shared clipboard

Daniel M. Head dmhead01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:02:16 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your thoughts. These issues crossed my mind as well. The
idea is that we will eventually have an OpenVPN tunnel with a firewall
that only allows NX traffic to a single machine, for a limited number of
remote users.

So in a way, yes, this all may be moot if I am not able to set up
OpenVPN and IPTables the way we need... But I *think* it's doable, I
just need to figure it out.

Best regards,
Daniel M. Head
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmhead
Cell Phone: (360) 980-5885
Home/Message Phone: (360) 210-5492
E-mail: dan at dmhead.us

"/If we want to set our lives aright and find peace,
it is not the tolerant attitude of others that will do it for us.
It will come about, rather, by our learning how to show them compassion./"
- John Cassian