[PLUG] NX and shared clipboard

Daniel M. Head dmhead01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:17:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for the thought everyone.

Even though someone might have a lockpick, and someone else might break
the window, I still think it's a good idea to lock your front door.

Best regards,
Daniel M. Head
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmhead
Cell Phone: (360) 980-5885
Home/Message Phone: (360) 210-5492
E-mail: dan at dmhead.us

"/If we want to set our lives aright and find peace,
it is not the tolerant attitude of others that will do it for us.
It will come about, rather, by our learning how to show them compassion./"
- John Cassian