[PLUG] Shopping for Netbook to run Linux. What's your fav Netbook for Linux and why?

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:44:38 UTC 2011

I am using a Toshiba N305 and am quite happy with it.  Commonly get between
7-9 hours of battery life, easy memory and hard drive upgrades.  It has a
10" screen and a nice, almost full ( for a laptop) sized keyboard.

It had a couple of glitches with the backlight not being adjustable and it
hesitating due to a lack of interrupts.  Both of these problems have been
addressed with recent updates from Ubuntu.  Never tried Sidux so I cannot
speak about if these issues exist with it.  If you are interested, let me
know and I can try running a copy of Sidux on it, and see if everything
works right.

Jason