[PLUG] EISA partition on Toshiba laptop

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Sun Feb 6 16:15:19 UTC 2011

Miscellaneous conspiracies notwithstanding, my calculations below indicate
that a half percent of your disk is taken up by /dev/sda1.  Well known
lifestyle changes might compensate for that.
$ bc -l
bc 1.06.95
Copyright 1991-1994, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2006 Free Software Foundation,
Inc.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
192/37729
.00508892363964059476

-- Pat