[PLUG] Extracting From .img File

Patrick "Finn" Robins 13.finn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:01:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 13:41, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Patrick "Finn" Robins wrote:
>
> > A utility called iat does image conversion to iso, this has cured my
> > issues in the past.
>
>    Google found no tool named iat that would be appropriate for this task.
> did find cdd2iso, but it ain't workin'. It wants ffmpeg and links, both of
> which are installed and it cannot find.
>
>   Sigh.
>
> Rich

It is the standard Debian/*Ubuntu repos. it simply converts image files to
iso.
>From $man iat

DESCRIPTION

 iat  (Iso9660 Analyzer Tool) is a tool for detecting the structure of many
types of CD-ROM image file formats, such as BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, and
B5I, and  converting them into ISO-9660.

--
Patrick "Finn" Robins

and those who matter don't mind.
  - Dr. Seuss