[PLUG] another reason or two why IPv6 rocks

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Feb 23 05:28:19 UTC 2011

>> You typed "more" where I think you meant "less".

Daniel> No, I meant more: smaller distributions had known vulnerabilities for
Daniel> longer than either Win32 or the RedHat/SuSE/Debian (and immediate
Daniel> derivatives; Ubuntu was small enough at the time not to factor) set,
Daniel> which meant they were more likely to get bitten.

Smaller distributions *of linux*?  Maybe you meant that, but didn't say that.