[PLUG] Restricting users in OpenVPN

Daniel M. Head dmhead01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:58:08 UTC 2011

My environment uses OpenVPN. I have been asked to restrict two users so
that they are only able to access one specific machine, using OpenVPN.

I am pretty new to OpenVPN. I am scouring the documentation at this
time, and the server.conf file, but I'm not seeing the answer jump out
at me. Would anyone be willing to offer a suggestion?

Best regards,
Daniel M. Head
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmhead
Cell Phone: (360) 980-5885
Home/Message Phone: (360) 210-5492
E-mail: dan at dmhead.us

"/If we want to set our lives aright and find peace,
it is not the tolerant attitude of others that will do it for us.
It will come about, rather, by our learning how to show them compassion./"
- John Cassian