[PLUG] Digital Video Editing Tools for AVCHD

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jul 2 17:01:30 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2 Jul 2011, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> kdenlive is the one I settled on after reviewing and searching.
> or just visit the place:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/

   Thanks, Michael. It requires a large number of dependencies so it will
take a while to get, build, and install them all before kdenlive. Whew!
After the more pressing needs are fulfilled.

   Looks like a lot of learning so I can better document a couple of projects
I'm doing. Still images are OK, but don't show relationships as a video run
does.