[PLUG] Not typical spamcannibal install...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Jul 7 23:36:35 UTC 2011

I have mail relays which means that local mail delivery is disabled.
How do I use the mail robot to get mail processed and over to the
database running on the relay for listing?

I'm using postfix on CentOS 5.x.

Do I need to install spamcannibal in part or in whole on the central
mailhub?

Too much is getting through mailscanner and I'm tired of spamcannibal
doing nothing.

Is there a way to have one locally deliverable email address, say spam,
that drops email in a place that spamcannibal can work with?