[PLUG] Whiite Linux missing name resolution...

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:37:11 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:16 AM, Michael C. Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:

> No name resolution, no apt-get, aptitude, etcetera.
> I'm trying to figure out how to get the dns tools debian package, but
> I'm having absolutely no luck.

Wiite appears to have dpkg, and the wiki page indicates that apt-get
should work.  Perhaps your install went awry and you should try again?
(any chance you missed a step?)

http://www.gc-linux.org/wiki/WL:whiite-linux

This certainly appears to be a solved problem, and there are a fair
number of resources for wiite out there.

--Rogan