[PLUG] Fedora 15 upper bar ugly...

Fernando Freire freire14 at up.edu
Wed Jul 13 00:08:58 UTC 2011

This will get you started: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeTweakTool

Followed by: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/CheatSheet

If those don't help then I'm sure a deeper investigation of the gnome
website will provide some results. Beyond that you could try checking the
gnome mailing list, or maybe root around for something on the Fedora forums.

That's about all I can think of for the moment, good hunting!

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Michael C. Robinson <
plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:

> The icons on the upper bar look like blurred color tv screens.
> I don't like the band style either.  Is there a way to change
> the color scheme?  I want the bar to be the standard gray.
> What happened to the icons that were on my desktop in
> Fedora 14 before the upgrade?  So far, Fedora 15 is confusing.

~ Fernando Freire