[PLUG] HP all-in-one printer issue

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:01:12 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 06:59:50PM -0700, Denis Heidtmann wrote:
> > Any attempt to get the thing to print--test page, copy, etc. results in
> > flashing lights saying hw-interrupt: 0xb 9000112165.  The scanner
> > works--saves the result to a file on the computer.
>
> According to the Mighty Oracle, it needs a reset:
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00489814
> http://www.fixya.com/support/t1518892-printer_error_message_hp_aio_6210
>
> I would try the "Full NVM Reset", see if it'll copy or print test pages,
> then try printing from Linux.

I have been through the various resets: #3, #6, #9, and the Full NVM.  After
each of these I get to a point of a loop of alignment, self test, paper
eject.  No ink on the paper.  Only a power off interrupts the loop.  The
cartridges appear clean, ink shows up on a damp cloth.  But the
 hw-interrupt: 0xb 9000112165 message is gone.

I have read 3 years of postings at http://www.fixyourownprinter.com, but no
luck so far.

-Denis