[PLUG] Free Stuff at OSCON, including the Expo Hall!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 23:49:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:39:49 -0700
C W <elcaseti at gmail.com> dijo:

>Um, OSCON starts in a week.  Can anybody help with this thread?
>Thanks very much.

>On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:55 AM, John Jason Jordan
><johnxj at comcast.net>wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 04:27:10 -0700
>> C W <elcaseti at gmail.com> dijo:
>>
>> >Thanks, Michael for the discount code EXPOPASS.  Can we use it at
>> >the door when getting in to these various functions, or must we use
>> >it now, somewhere on the web to sign up?  I already signed up,
>> >weeks ago, for free access to the Expo Hall only.  This what they
>> >sent me.
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> >  The EXPOPASS discount code seems to cover a lot more of the
>> > convention. Do you know how I can change my registration to include
>> > the EXPOPASS code? Thanks very much for your help.

>> Ditto this question.

Also, did I not hear that PLUG will have a booth? Should I print up
some PLUG fliers? Do we have business cards?

I can get stuff ready pretty fast, but last year we didn't get notice
until the night before the Expo Hall opened. I was still folding fliers
as people were coming by the booth.

And yes, assuming that we have a booth, I will volunteer to be the
primary booth person, provided others can give me a hand occasionally
so I can go see things too.

Or do we not have a booth?