[PLUG] Free Stuff at OSCON, including the Expo Hall!

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 02:47:53 UTC 2011

-----At the top of the page that Michael linked to, it says, "Register with
discount code EXPOPASS to get a free Expo Hall pass, which gets you access
to all this:"

You already have an Expo Hall pass.  So you have access to all that.-----

Thanks for the clarification, Aaron.  Sounds good.
Hopefully, I'll meet some of you there.  I am one of the people starting
Free Geek Seattle.

Cheers,
Elcaset