[PLUG] parking at/near OSCON

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:42:18 UTC 2011

Thanks the info Mike.  I'd like to take MAX & Tri-Met, but the buses that go
out to Multnomah Village area stop running at about 21:30!  So, If I go to
any of the OSCON-related parties, that won't work.  I just remembered, there
is a Tri-Met bus that runs late at night along Barbur Blvd that is within a
mile of where I'm staying in Multnomah.  I might end up trying that.

Does anybody have a sense of how sketchy the area surrounding the convention
center is for car break-ins?

Thanks,

Elcaset