[PLUG] HP all-in-one printer issue

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:59:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Russell Senior
<russell at personaltelco.net>wrote:

> But, yeah, try the ink cartridges first.  The silly thing is that
> buying new ink cartridges at retail prices would probably exceed the
> value of the device.
> --
> Russell Senior, President

That is no accident.  That is why the manufacturers put chips in the
cartridges to make refilling difficult or impossible. I resent having to pay
more for a cartridge because it has added stuff put in not to make it print
better but to make it less useful.  Which brands do less of that?

-Denis