[PLUG] Graphviz Help Wanted

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 20 15:59:22 UTC 2011

   My first attempt at creating a dot file and while it compiles it does not
display as I would like it to. I've read the various docs on graphviz and
the dot language but am missing what I need to make the diagram correct. One
issue is that the output .ps file does not display completely in gv. Another
issue is how to get a horizontal line between the table name and the column
names (this is an E-R diagram of a database schema.)

   I'll provide the code and would appreciate off-list help since this is not
a general issue. Should be quick and easy for you to teach me where I've
misused the dot language and its attributes.

TIA,