[PLUG] parking at/near OSCON

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:51:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Denis,

I'll check out the park-and-ride at the Sunset Transit Center.  My only
concern would be car break-ins.
In Seattle & the surrounding areas, park-and-rides have the highest rates of
car break-ins & car theft compared to anywhere else.
I imagine Portland also has that problem, at least to some extent.

Cheers,
Elcaset