[PLUG] Setting ADSL Bandwidth

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Wed Jul 27 16:25:31 UTC 2011

if you have a fujitsu, that implies frame relay and i don't know that it
can go past 1.5m.  you may need to get converted to atm (westel boxes,
last i looked) to get the higher speed.  also, the isp has to update
things on their end to send traffic to you at the higher speed, but i'd
guess they are on top of that.