[PLUG] Digital Video Camera

Larry T holgate17 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:36:28 PDT 2011

Logitech HD720P was a reasonable price, worked out of the box with Ubuntu
10.04 With Skype video Conference we only had to find the correct sound
source.   I'm not a 'techie' at 64, but I do a fair amount with computers
and the sound thing was pretty easy and straight fwd to resolve.

I know I saw a list at the time, but don't remember where.   Probably in the
Forum Pages?