[PLUG] USENIX Conferences Week in Portland,OR June 14-17

RParr RParr at TemporalArts.com
Tue Jun 7 00:48:49 UTC 2011

There is a PLUG discount available

HYes, we can offer a PLUG discount of $75 off of your total registration. It will be in addition to the USENIX member discount.

Please use the discount code: FCW11PLG when registering. Also, please feel free to share with other PLUG members.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you can attend the event.

Thanks
Anne