[PLUG] OO.o vs. LO

Joe Shisei Niski joeniski at easystreet.net
Tue Jun 7 17:35:38 PDT 2011

Yep, i'm a LyX convert for writing anything longer than email, thanks to
you, Rich!

For collaborative projects when the source doc is MS Word, i bite the
bullet and use MS Word in VirtualBox. i can't believe i've been using it
(many different versions on DOS, Windows, and MacOS) for over 25 years.

Joe Shisei Niski
Portland, Oregon, USA
至誠