[PLUG] REMINDER: Cfengine 3 Introduction: June 18

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Mon Jun 13 20:23:07 UTC 2011

!!! REMINDER !!!

Aleksey Tsalolikhin, aleksey at verticalsysadmin.com, made us an
outstanding offer to introduce us to Cfengine version 3 the weekend
following this year's USENIX conference.

     Introduction to Automating System Administration with Cfengine 3
     Presented by Aleksey Tsalolikhin
     Saturday, June 18
     9:30 am to 11:30 am (gather between 9:15 and 9:30)

     Hosted by Galois:
     421 SW 6th Ave (Commonwealth Bldg, between Washington and Stark)
     Suite 300
     Portland, OR

Galois' offices are locked, and on the weekends the building elevators
require a combination to reach the third floor. So we'll meet in the
lobby between 9:15 and 9:30 and then I'll escort everyone to the
office. I haven't figured out arrangements for dealing with people who
are unavoidably delayed.

Afterward, feel free to join us for lunch!