[PLUG] Clinic!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 23:04:46 UTC 2011

Yes, it's this Sunday, June 19!

Do you have a Linux computer that's being a brat? Bring it to the
Clinic!

Do you have a computer you'd like to install Linux on but need some
hand-holding? Bring it to the Clinic!

We have meece, keyboards and monitors, so if it's a desktop all you
need to bring is the box. We also have the latest versions of all major
distros. And we'll even have coffee and munchables.

And if you know Linux and would like to help people with their Linux
problems, we need you too. In fact, we may be short on experts this
time, so your appearance would be welcome.

Where?

Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Avenue, Portland 97214.

When?

1 to 5 pm, Sunday, June 19, 2011.