[PLUG] Re; System Files in User's Home Directory Trash

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 26 13:50:43 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Will report back with results.

   Now I'm reminded why I did not remove these files before. In
/home/pamela/.local/share/Trash/Files/ are what appears to be the entire
system; for example, I see directories for /Xll, /cups, /dbus.

   No directory is a link, and none of the files in these directories is a
link. When I run 'find' on a file I see they're also where they belong
(e.g.:

   find / -name xkb

/home/pamela/.local/share/Trash/files/Xll/xkb
/var/lib/xkb
/usr/share/X11/xkb
/usr/share/xfce4/xkb

   That the files in her home directory are not softlinks is my concern about
deleting the entire files/ directory.

Advice?