[PLUG] Re; System Files in User's Home Directory Trash [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 26 12:46:50 PDT 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, wes wrote:

> move them somewhere else first, see if anything breaks.

wes,

   Thank you. I decided that even if the files are hard links, they are still
copies of the files in the / directory tree. They are also of older
versions. So, after upgrading the system I deleted all files and rebooted.
It works fine.

   How she managed to copy / to ~/pamela/.local shall forever remain a
mystery. But, I did free space on the hard drive. :-)

Thank you,