[PLUG] OS Bug Tracking systems

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Mon Jun 27 14:50:21 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Jackman wrote:

> I know this is an old thread, but I'm finding myself in need of some
> bug tracking software, too.  I was hoping to find one feature in
> particular: openid support.  Has anyone seen bug tracking with
> openid?

In theory, any web application that uses HTTP authentication can use
OpenID credentials via mod_auth_openid on Apache:

   http://findingscience.com/mod_auth_openid/

Trac -- which is a pretty lightweight bug tool -- can use that toolset
very easily.

Caveat: take my "in theory" modifier seriously; I've never used
mod_auth_openid, so I can't vouch for it. It's available as an Debian
package, however, so it's probably worth a look.