[PLUG] What opens an .xml file?

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:54:15 PDT 2011

I think Tim had it right.  Assuming you did a cut & paste of the file names
and error messages, they would indicate a problem due to case sensitivity.
Note the upper case characters in the error message verses the upper and
lower case version of the file names you listed.

file:///media/Mar%2031%202006/BW_syncon/*c*hapter%2076%20-%20*V*erb%20*P*
article%20*C*onstructions.xml
"*C*hapter 75 - *V*erb *p*article *c*onstructions.xml."

You might be able to fix this by copying the contents of the CD to your hard
drive and renaming the offending file, to match what the application is
expecting.

- Jason