[PLUG] Upgrade Options

Dan Head dmhead01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:57:13 UTC 2011

Ubuntu has a Server version, which is good. But it has no GUI by
default, so may not be perfect for someone who isn't comfortable with
the CLI.

Best regards,
Daniel M. Head
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmhead
Cell Phone: (360) 980-5885
Home/Message Phone: (360) 210-5492

/"If we want to set our lives aright and find peace,
it is not the tolerant attitude of others that will do it for us.
It will come about, rather, by our learning how to show them compassion."
/ - John Cassian