[PLUG] MicroSD card is read only

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:56:46 UTC 2011

This is odd, but have you tried to wipe the partitions off and start over
completely?  I would create a new disk label and partitions, just to be
sure.

The only other thing that seems conceivable is that you may have a problem
with the reader in your main computer that is causing damage to the card or
it's partition table.  This could cause the problem to appear on all other
computers you try it in later.

Just a couple of shots in the dark...

- Jason