[PLUG] Asterisk analog cards...

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Thu Mar 17 18:02:23 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:33:03PM -0700, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 17:56 -0700, Aaron Burt wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 08:43:21PM -0700, Someone wrote:
> > > I'm using Asterisk 1.8 where my search for documentation on how to
> > > configure FXO/FXS ports is proving fruitless.  I'm talking the TDM 410
> >
> > http://lmgtfy.com/?tdm+asterisk
> >
> Excuse me, what part of I have searched for this didn't you understand?

The part that answers your question, apparently.

> Try googling this yourself before telling me that google has the answer.

I did.  Are you saying I lied?

I used to build and support Asterisk servers professionally.  You have
access to FAR more (and better) documentation than I ever did.

Look to the documentation that comes with the installation packages, and
the HOWTOs and Wikis on the net. Look at the supplied example configs.
Heck, steal configs from a click-n-drool Asterisk appliance.

If you can string words together to ask a bunch of other people to do your
thinking for you, and enough reading comprehension to understand their
replies, you can figure out how to configure Asterisk channels.

It is very dangerous to let other people do your thinking for you,
  Aaron