[PLUG] OO.o Calc Question

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:17:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>wrote:

>   Perhaps I'm not using the proper search string in the OO.o help and on
> Google, but I cannot find how to replace a blank spreadsheet cell with "NA"
> as the contents. Does anyone here know?
>
> rich

If you interrogate a cell with ISBLANK a blank returns TRUE.  Can this be
put in a macro to go through all cells to replace those returning TRUE with
the desired text?  Alternatively you could duplicate the sheet to another
 with =IF(ISBLANK(sheet1:C3),"NA",sheet1:C3) in each corresponding cell (C3
is just an example).  Then do a copy/paste special values to get the
required sheet.

Denis