[PLUG] Setting up Linksys WRT54GL

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Mon Mar 28 18:16:16 UTC 2011

John Jason Jordan
wrote:
> Then I tried to connect the phone. Still could get an IP
address from
> the D-Link. Finally, I went back to the Linksys setup
and turned DHCP
> server back on, then was able to connect the phone.
But the phone still
> cannot go anywhere.
>
> So the
firmware upgrade is an improvement, but did not resolve the
> problem.
The Linksys is still not passing an IP address from the D-Link
the phone.
John, you've not ever stated what IP addresses and IP configs
your Linksys is handing out.
Reading through the threads I don't see any
full, in one post, listing of how the DLink and Linksys are addressed.  This
information is needed for us to really understand what you are
doing.

--
     Michael Rasmussen

http://www.jamhome.us/