[PLUG] Setting up Linksys WRT54GL

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Mar 29 22:42:30 UTC 2011

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> Up on the Linksys I have once again given. It will go into my
John> Clinic box and next month maybe we'll have time to play with it
John> at Free Geek.  It might be good to leave it there for those
John> occasions when the wireless is down.

John> I have ordered a D-Link DWL-2100AP access point:

Now, since you aren't sharing your tubes with the neighbors, I didn't
jump in right away.  I suspect a PEBKAC issue.  It pains me to see you
go around in circles.  If you want, I can come fix it for you.  If it
takes me more than 15 minutes, there's no charge.  If it takes less
than 15 minutes there's no charge either!  That's just the kind of guy
I am.  ;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net